Came across this on another blog and I'm playing along!
1) I love watching The Disney Channel. Because of Hubs profession (psychologist), we don't watch the news (which is what I used to watch to put me to sleep before we got married) so we decided we needed something light and fun, so we usually either fall asleep to Hanna Montana or Wizards of Waverly Place.
2) We TiVo the aforementioned shows and sometimes I watch them while
shoving clothes into drawers folding laundry.
3) As a child, I would pretend that the boy I was crushing on could see me all the time. This helped me watch what I eat, sit up straighter in class, and smile more often.
4) I cash my reimbursement checks from work and keep the money to buy $1 ice cream cones so Hubs doesn't know I eat them when he's not around.
5) Through someone else's Facebook account, I was able to see pictures of an ex-boyfriend (OK, I only have 2 serious exes so it shouldn't be too difficult to figure out who that is) and he has a beautiful family and he hasn't gained one damn pound. I mean really, who goes 13 years without gaining ANY weight. Bastard.
6) Occassionally I throw away some of Hubs clothes without his knowledge.
7) I don't go to the lady doctor like I should. It's been...well, years.
Need to get something off your chest? Play along!