Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday To-Do

It's been quite a busy weekend and it's only 1/2 done. Yesterday we celebrated our 10th Anniversary at my company with a big picnic and I took some wonderful pictures! It helped that there were some super cute kiddos there to act as my photo subjects.

Next weekend the in-laws are visiting and we'll get to meet Ryder. We're really looking forward to that, but I have lots of work to do between now and then. I purchased some very large pictures to hang around the house and need to get those filled with photos- I'll post pics when they're done.

Jennie and Ben's Baby Open House is the following weekend, so I'm still going through my to-do list for that daily. Lots to do!

Today, I'm cleaning up around the house and decorating for fall, getting some laundry done, and hanging the pics.

I'll post some pics later. Pinky promise!

 


signature.PNG

1 comments:

Shennie

10 Years! It doesn't seem possible. Congrats to everyone!