Wednesday, July 23, 2008

And she's back

What a wonderful trip to Seattle. I tripped there for a work conference which was very good. I learned so much good information about our software program; I can't wait to get into the office tomorrow and get a few things going.

I'm very tired, though, so I'm not going to write much. Hopefully I'll have some time in the next few days to write a good post about the trip. I enjoyed fantastic food and even better company (Gene and Alex).

And, I came home with something sparkly :) It's BEAUTIFUL! I'll take a picture of it and show it off tomorrow. I really am too tired to do much more tonight. The only reason I'm still up is because Hubs is at the Cards game and I promised him I'd stay awake until he got home (he missed me too much :) ).

signature.PNG

0 comments: