Sunday, August 17, 2008

If you could...

1. If you could inherit a comfortable home in any city in the world that you could use but not sell, where would you want it to be?

Chester, Connecticut- and I know EXACTLY which house it would be! Eileen and Johns place!
But, if practicality weren't an issue (like, I could teleport to the house anytime I want), then I'd probably pick a place very close to mountains AND a beach.

2. If you could be instantly fluent in one other language that you currently do not read or speak, which would it be?

Well, I speak Spanish (even better after I've had a few drinks) so i fI have to pick another language I'd say Italian.

3. If you were given an hour to spend an unlimited amount of money in any store in the world where would it be?

Bed, Bath and Beyond.

4. If you had to give your children to the care of someone famous, whom would you pick?

Jennifer Aniston.

5. If you could cast an actor now alive to play you in a new film, what kind of film would it be and whom would you choose?

It would be a sappy love movie like Sweet Home Alabama and Reese Witherspoon would play me:)

6. If you could have an elegant dinner alone with anyone presently alive, whether you know them or not, who would you want it to be?

Colin Powell

7. If you could resolve any single dispute, anywhere in the world what would you solve?

Resolve religious differences in the middle east.

8. If you were instantly able to play one musical instrument perfectly that you have never played before, what would it be?

The guitar. I have one and tried learning to play it, but its more difficult than I thought. Growing up, I played the cello and I thought those skills would transfer over easily and they didn't. At all!

signature.PNG

0 comments: