Monday, August 18, 2008

Story of my life

It may not be evident by this picture, but this is how my first day of contingency calendaring went:

DSC04183

This is the ceremonial 'hand over' of the first $3.

Just to clarify, this is me handing money over to Hubs.

Thats right. My alarm went off at 5:30am and I only let it go off once. But, for whatever reason, I convinced myself that it was really Sunday and I had set my alarm on accident. So, I turned off the alarm, rolled over and woke up at 5:56am.

In order to get my $3, I have to get out of bed by 5:40am.

Despite the bad start to my day, I still completed everything else on the list (emptied the dishwasher and started a load of laundry before I left for work). I also packed my healthy snacks so I enjoyed a banana and some grapes at work. I'll do my 10-minute tidy before I hit the sack tonight.

Although I didn't earn my money, I am proud of myself for still doing the other items on my list.

Just got back from dinner and drinks with some friends, so I'm going to finish catching up on the other blogs and then head upstairs for the night.

I tried posting a picture of my pregnant sister, but Blogger is being stupid and keeps loading the same picture twice, so I'm giving up.


signature.PNG

2 comments:

Heather C. Watson

Ouch.... Good luck with continuing the experiment! I love the way Coop is there to witness the exchange. He looks very official.

Are you using the regular blogger.com or the new version in draft (draft.blogger.com)? The new version is so much better for uploading pics; it gives you more control for where to put them and how to size them...

Shennie

Ooooooooooooohhhhhh ~ I wanna see a picture of the pregnant one!