Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I struggle

Today is my day off. I got up about 7:30am and I'm struggling with what to do with my day.


There are several tasks I really need to get accomplished, which is technically why I take week days off anyway. I need to get things done so I don't spend my weekends running around like a chicken with my head cut off.


However, when I was in Seattle, I missed out on a weekend since I was at a work conference and for whatever reason, I've had difficulty getting back into the swing of things since then. Missing a weekend is like turning the clock back an hour every night for a couple of nights in a row. It's kicking my ass.


I am babysitting Owen for about an hour this afternoon and then I have a haircut, but between now and then, I'm debating between doing NOTHING and doing everything. I can't seem to find that happy medium. I need help! Too bad Hubs is at work; he's really good at helping me. Why else would I marry a therapist? :)


signature.PNG

1 comments:

Shennie

I am so glad I'm not the only one with this struggle. On Saturdays I fight with trying to accomplish everything that I couldn't/didn't get done during the week and just saying, "It's Saturday - it's my day!"
Maybe we should start a support group.