Sunday, September 7, 2008

Dog Park = good times

We had the best time at the dog park yesterday. A gal from work, Dawn, brought her dogs, Dagit and Zoe, and met us up there.

The beautiful weather combined with the action packed dogness made for some perfect photo opportunities with my new camera.

Here are a few of my favorite shots from the day:

Cooper and Jazzy

Cooper

Beautiful park

Today we have a birthday party for Emma and then I have got to some work done around here. Jennie's shower invites must be mailed and I really need to plan out the week since we leave on Friday for Vegas!


signature.PNG

3 comments:

digcow2

Too much fun - must do again soon!! Daggett ran herself ragged & I was sooooo proud of Zoey socializing with other dogs. What a wonderful day we were given to enjoy!!!

~Crystal~

The first PIC honestly made me smile. They look so full of glee to be at the dog park.

Shennie

Coooooooooooooooooooooooop!