Thursday, September 4, 2008

My love

lucky husband
lovely wife
had a wedding
built a life
chased some dreams
caught a few
here's to making
more come true


Wedding Pic

To my husband who provides for me emotionally, spiritually, physically and financially: thank you. The years of waiting and sacrifice are over. I love going to sleep next to you at night. I love having lunch with you in the park in front of the waterfall each week. I love that you're doing what you were meant to do. I love that you can have a horrible day at work, yet come home with a smile on your face. I love that you offer me a different perspective other than my own without upsetting me.

I absolutely love that you're low maintenance and content with life.

And finally, I love that you'd use the Power of Veto on me.

Happy 4th Anniversary my love!

signature.PNG

6 comments:

Heather C. Watson

Congraulations! All of us who were around for the long-distance years are glad to see that y'all are finally in the same time zone!

xo--

~Crystal~

Awe...So sweet! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Polly

Happy Anniversary Lotz Crew! :)

Shennie

Encore!

digcow2

You two take my breath away - the kind of couple I strive to be a part of. Admirably jealous, it just makes me smile from head to toe. Congrats!!!

zein

Happy Anniversary!! Sorry I'm a little late