Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Veteran's Day




Their sacrifices are great. Their impact is greater.

To my father (Air Force), my brother (Army), my Uncle (Navy), my grandfather (Army Air Corp), my grandmother (Navy), my father-in-love (Navy), and Hubs grandfather (Army)- a special thank you!

Updated: If you'd like to personally thank a Veteran, shoot me an email and I'll send you my brothers email address. He's currently stationed in Iraq and is set to return in less than a month! He works 12 hours days, hasn't seen a true weekend since deploying, and he misses his wife terribly. A thankful email could be just what he needs to help him through these next few weeks until he can return to American soil.

2 comments:

Heather C. Watson

Jess--

I am so glad to hear he'll be home soon. My thoughts and prayers are with your entire family in his last days over there; I hope he stays safe! I can't express how much I appreciate the incredible work he is doing.

I owe you an email... It's coming today. Oh, and I tagged you on a meme. :)

xo--
h

Sarah

Are you changing your blog's design by editing the html, or are you using templates? I haven't had as much luck with blogger as I used to with wordpress.