Sunday, November 9, 2008

Relaxing Sunday afternoon

Every day should be like Sunday. Sunday is the easiest day for me to balance work and play.

Hubs and I got some shopping done this morning- I'm already stocking up on food items we'll need for the Holidays (mostly baking necessities). I've been scouring the internet for some new holiday goodies recipes. I plan on making some of the usual (peanut butter kisses, cherry winks, and magic cookie bars), but I'm also interested in finding one or two new keepers. If you have any suggestions, send 'em my way!

We've been doing laundry while watching the Rams get ripped up and down by the Jets.

Earlier we sliced apples for the two dutch apple pies we'll enjoy for dessert tonight. The family is coming over to celebrate my mom's birthday. I'm making white bean chicken chili and cornbread. Yummmmmmmm....

 


1 comments:

Polly

Hmmm... I want to come to YOUR house on Sundays :)