Monday, April 6, 2009

Disney gear

I'm currently in Orlando at the second largest meeting of Family Physicians in the country. We presented this morning and it was a big success! We got great feedback from those who attended our talk.

This afternoon, we headed over to Disney World to hit up the Disney Store. We had hoped to visit the park (Magic Kingdom) but the weather wasn't cooperating.

I snagged this really cute and funny mug at the Disney Store. I got an even funnier one, but I think I'll give it as a gift to my older sister.

Isn't this too cute?





Notice the donut in Minnie's right hand and all of the pink in her outfit? Thats totally me....Minnie me ;)

Orlando is really fun. Craig and I should trip back here sometime. Alright, time to head out for a seafood dinner with the folks!




3 comments:

Connie

That is really cool!

Enjoy your dinner!

Craig & Coop

M-I-C (See ya real soon)
K-E-Y (Why? Because we LOVE you)
M-O-U-S-E

Wow. Look how cute and relaxed you look. Come home soon...you are so missed!

Cooper and I both promise that we will shower you in pink just to get you home.

Shennie

Did you go on "It's a Small World"? How much do you remember from '87?