Sunday, April 19, 2009

We did it!

For many months I've been wanting to make these cupcake pops from Bakerella. With the rainy weekend we had, I knew this weekend would be the perfect time to try them. Hubs helped out and he deserves just as much credit for their success.

They are quite a bit of work, but well worth it!

I think they turned out cute, don't you?











We also made just a few regular cupcake bites and here's our pre-consumption cheers!



It definitely seemed like a two person job. I'm not sure how Bakerella does it by herself.

We will for sure make these again. In fact, I hope to be known for them within our family. Craig's Aunt Carol makes these awesomely decorated sugar cookies and everyone looks forward to holidays because they know they'll get to eat some of her cookies. Maybe as I practice making these cupcake bites and become good at them, they'll make me popular at family functions, too :)

 


5 comments:

Shennie

I'll be there in 3 weeks. Wanna practice some more then? They look YUMMY!

Jennie

They are good, she let me try one tonight! I can't wait to try the next incarnation of them; less frosting, more cake!!! Mmmmmmm

Sarah

Ummm... have you gotten my change of address cards yet? Because you can TOTALLY send me some of those :)

~Crystal~

My Aunt & Cousin made them for my cousin's little girl, Ashtyn's Easter party at school. They did egg shapes & little chicks. I got to eat a few eggs! Oh my they are so good!

I LOVE yours! Too cute.

Connie

Yummy!! They are beautiful!